EducationThomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, 3.9 GPA, Graduated 2009
University of Virginia, B.A. in Neuroscience (Distinguished Major Program), 3.5 GPA, Graduated 2013
Virginia Commonwealth University, current M.S. in Physiology and Biophysics
ExperienceSAT Score: 2190 (M 800/W 710/R 680)
Taken and passed: AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Psychology, AP Calculus AB
I have taken all basic pre- med and STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) classes.
- Current PrepNow online SAT/ACT tutor
- Current Undergraduate Physiology Lab Teaching Assistant at Virginia Commonwealth University
- Current CEO and Founder of a large STEM mentoring organization called Mentor- Nest
- SAT Math Tutor for CollegePrep in Fairfax, VA, 2013- 2014
- I was on the Executive Leadership Council for Student Council, Asian Student Union, Madison House, and Charity: Water organizations at UVA.
I want to be a tutor, because I enjoy teaching and working with students. I have had many years of academic experience, and want to share my knowledge with others. I also have excellent communication skills. I begin medical school in August 2015, where I plan to continue tutoring.
HobbiesI enjoy dancing; I was on a nationally competitive all girls dance team at UVa for three years and captain my fourth year. I also enjoy reading novels in my free time!
Client Reviews (2)
Sneha is very patient and knowledgeable; and she is a wonderful SAT tutor. She explains concepts brilliantly. I recommend her to anyone looking for a math, science or SAT/ACT tutor.
I have seen a tremendous improvement in my daughter's math test grades since she has been working with Sneha. She is more confident in the classroom when she is learning new material, and she is definitely much happier when she returns home. I recommend her as a tutor because she explains the math concepts/steps very well and thoroughly for the student to understand.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.